Thursday, April 19, 2012

UTAUloids: Kaninchen

Kaninchen Wikia Entry
Kaninchen Download



Voicebank Wise
Kaninchen is a really nice UTAU. The thing is, I first thought that he was a shota.
In Campanella, his voice was really high. It was only after I checked the voice samples when I realized the samples were deep.
As in, REALLY deep. So deep, it was actually hard to hear. (alone, that is)
But the voice works really well after putting it with an UST. But despite that, I had to lower Campanella down an octave so the voice would be similar to what it was in Daydream Flight video, which the creator made.
He comes fully oto-ed and frq-ed.
His voice is breathy, but not too breathy.
If lowered down an octave, his HANASU is unclear.
There is a small instance of static when he "la's" a lot.
Final Rating: 8/10

Design Wise:
FYI, there is a metal/rock band out there named Kaninchen. Apparently, Kaninchen means Rabbit in German.
Kaninchen's design comprises of
-A "Crypton" belt, except much thicker.
-An eyepatch.
-Uneven Sleeves, (I find the overly long sleeve odd).
-His hair...I can't tell whether it's white or pink... ((wait, it's both..))
-A bunny hood (reminds me of Yuzuki Yukari)
-Cyber boots.

Not the most original outfit, but then again, not the most generic, either.
He's unique enough to be...unique, I guess.
Still, he's going to be fun to draw.
Final Rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment